Now Hiring a SolidWorks CAD Detailing/GD&T Specialist
Are you looking to leverage your machine shop experience? The Machinist/CAD professional will generate detail drawings in SolidWorks and report to the Director of Engineering.
The successful candidate with have:
a minimum of five years as an A/R machinist specializing in precision machined parts
- developed solid models and detailed drawings using SolidWorks
- knowledge of Configurations and Custom Properties within SolidWorks
- strong knowledge of ASME Y14.5 GD&T and know how to apply to detail drawings for manufacturing
- ability to set-up drawings and detail views for manufacturing
- proficiency with hand measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers and various gauges
- strong math skills.
Experience with metrology equipment is a plus (CMM, digital height gauges, video inspection systems, etc.) as is experience drawing/manufacturing cams and gears.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications including a cover letter, your resulte (in Word format), salary history, and where you learned of the position should be sent to: AHC.SWD3@gmail.com. Please type your name (Last, First) as the only contents in the subject line of your e-mail. No phone calls please.