American Holt is Hiring a Part-Time Marketing Manager
American Holt seeks part time Marketing Manager who is available to work 20-25 hours per week at our office in Norwood, MA with flexibility in hours and schedule.
American Holt (www.americanholt.com) is rapidly becoming the nation’s leading independent supplier of high quality generic replacement parts for high volume packaging, processing and converting machinery. Serving Fortune 500 Companies across an array of industries, American Holt is a full service engineering company focused on the reverse engineering and manufacturing of aftermarket parts for factories. Privately held, American Holt is continuing to experience dramatic sales growth for its high quality parts.
The Marketing Manager at American Holt will report to the president and be responsible for working with the sales and engineering teams to develop and implement marketing plans to support and grow the business.
The Marketing Manager should be capable of growing a $10M+ business portfolio with specific areas of focus in promoting new product lines and acquiring new customers for our existing product lines.
The ideal candidate will possess the right mix of business development skills along with the ability to influence and work across functional boundaries and effectively relate both areas to internal and external customers. This position offers the candidate an opportunity to create novel solutions and grow a dynamic business.
- Develop, implement and track marketing campaigns to support business objectives;
- Work with the sales team to develop tactical plans to drive the business;
- Identify opportunities for business development by understanding the customers’ needs;
- Manage the production of technical marketing and sales literature;
- Manage social media, blogs and the company website;
- Manage and drive our trade show participation and coordination;
- Other responsibilities as required by the business objectives of American Holt.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years experience in marketing with demonstrated successful leadership and managerial responsibility. MBA is preferred but not required.
- Experience with leading teams of people/networks and project management including working with graphic artists, web designers and printers;
- Evidence of good communication skills and of building good relationships with customers.
- Commercial/marketing experience or experience of a customer facing role.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Someone who is happy at work and has a sense of humor.
HIRING AND COMPENSATION: Hiring will be dependent upon successful completion of a background check. Compensation is both competitive and commensurate with experience.
TO APPLY: Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications including a cover letter, your resume (in Word format should be sent to: email@example.com . Please type Marketing and your name (Last, First) as the only contents in the subject line of your e-mail. No phone calls please.