Welcome to American Holt
Leading Supplier of Aftermarket Parts
For the past 20 years, American Holt has been a leading supplier of aftermarket parts to food, beverage, packaging, converting and consumer goods industries. Today, four-out-of-five of the world's largest food and beverage companies purchase American Holt replacement parts to significantly reduce inventory costs and minimize machine downtime.
PepsiCo Chooses American Holt
PepsiCo has chosen American Holt Corp. as one of its preferred suppliers of replacement parts under its Power of One initiative. We are proud to be selected by PepsiCo, and believe this speaks to our commitment to product quality, superior customer service and value.
Read how Aftermarket Parts are saving beverage manufacturers time and money.
Please come visit us at the ProFood Tech processing show held April 4th - 6th at McCormick Place in downtown Chicago. We will be in booth #1003. Let us show you how American Holt's aftermarket parts can save you time and money.
We will be at the Craft Brewers Conference April 11 - 13th in Washington, DC in booth #5313.
American Holt is Hiring
American Holt seeks a Customer Service Representative who is available to work Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The CSR responds to customers' questions, concerns and processes orders, estimates and returns.
Are you looking to leverage your machine shop experience? The Machinist/CAD professional will generate detail drawings in SolidWorks and report to the Director of Engineering.
- a minimum of five years as an A/R machinist specializing in precision machined parts
- developed solid models and detailed drawings using SolidWorks
- knowledge of Configurations and Custom Properties within SolidWorks
- strong knowledge of ASME Y14.5 GD&T and know how to apply to detail drawings for manufacturing
- ability to set-up drawings and detail views for manufacturing
- proficiency with hand measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers and various gauges
- strong math skills.