American Holt is Hiring
Inside Sales Representative flexible hours 9am - 2pm
American Holt seeks a part-time Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The successful candidate will enjoy connecting with existing and new customers by phone and email. The Inside Sales Associate does not need to know this industry but must be a quick learner and interested in how things work.
Someone who enjoys making phone calls and talking with people to learn about them and their companies’ needs. Someone who is happy to be working in a fast-paced environment and is a self-starter. Must be able to work 20-25 hours each week (9 am - 2 pm but flexible), Monday through Friday and 12 months a year. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS: S/he will work out of our Norwood office. S/he will proactively contact existing, inactive and prospective customers by phone and will gather information to uncover qualified sales opportunities. Research and qualify leads via various on-line resources. Responsibilities will include accurately tracking sales and updating the CRM.
To succeed in this critical role, this individual will need to be:
· Someone who likes making phone calls;
· A driven sales professional with a strong work ethic;
· An excellent communicator, both verbal and written;
· Able to learn quickly and take direction;
· Someone who can multi-task, quickly change priorities, and handle multiple projects simultaneously;
· Detail oriented and organized;
· Accurate and efficient when entering data;
· Self-motivated with the willingness to roll up his/her sleeves;
· A team player; Someone who has a sense of humor.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· 2 years or more work experience;
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree;
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel;
· Knowledge of QuickBase or other sales CRM programs.
Hiring will be dependent upon successful completion of a background check in accordance with company policies and federal and state guidelines.
COMPENSATION: Compensation is both competitive and commensurate with experience.
TO APPLY: Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications including a cover letter, your resume (in Word format) and salary should be emailed to email@example.com . Please type Inside Sales as the only contents in the subject line of your e-mail. No phone calls please.